Thursday, October 23, 2008

So I know I'm supposed to be a genius and all, but...

I can be pretty retarded sometimes. I just walked down to the bus stop last night. That takes 15 minutes. I waited about 17 minutes for the bus, rode it for 13, and got off to head across the parking lot to my car. Then I remember that I left my car downtown today, wait another 17 minutes for the bus to head up to its other stop farther north, turn around, and pick me up for another 13 minute ride downtown. I walk back to campus (another 15), and am back where I started an hour and a half after I tried to go home. Throughout all of this, it's thirty seven degrees out. A half hour drive later in a heated car, and I'm home.

At least I'm not the guy I just walked past in the bathroom who seemed to be either warming or drying his butt with the hand dryer.

No comments: