Monday, August 17, 2009

I just had an interesting text conversation with someone I don't know. Interesting because she seemed just a bit slow. Had to put it up here.

NL: Hey its natalie long i just have a question


Me: What's that? And who are you?

NL: Natalie tays friend


Me: I don't think I know a tay. This is Michael, is that who you're trying to reach?

NL: No isnt this misha


Me: Nope.

NL: Oh sorry


Me: No problem.

NL: Wait do you know mischa and who is this


Me: This is michael, and misha who? I know a misha.

NL: Vicknair


Me: Nope. Don't know them.

NL: Sure cause taylor says its you


Me: Nope. Don't think I know Taylor either.

NL: Uh k


NL: you just texted taylor lol and said your not texting me


Me: I didn't text Taylor. I don't know Taylor. You want to just ask your question?

NL: Yeah what school do you go to and whats your last name


Me: If you don't know, I'm not telling.

NL: Fine bye


Like I said, don't know her. I would have been a bit more terse with her, but MJ and I were having a good laugh at her expense, and hey, free texting.

No comments: