Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Vociferor

I haven't made a post in August yet. I must be slipping. Or slipped. Currently making my website work. it looks nice, but has no content. I have content, just not in it.
http://lord-greystoke.tripod.com/vociferor/index.html
I should have stuff in there soon. It's been a hoot.

Schools starting up again this month. Looking forward to that. I have computer hardware and operating system classes this semester. Those may bore many people, but I'm about to piss myself. It should be fun. Tuition however is not fun to anyone. I now have no money, and since I have no job. It's going to take a minute to save up some money.

I shouldn't say I'm broke. Truth is I have -895 Dollars. Far from broke. 895 dollars away from broke, just in the wrong direction.

Working on the whole job thing. Turned in a few applications, had an interview. Be hearing back about it on Friday (in two days). I have a good feeling about it. I also have a twisted gut about it. Also, I'm not totally sure it will be all that great, but having no money certainly isn't a day at the beach. Not that I like the beach a whole lot. The sand and waves are cool, but I'm just not a big sunsine person.

Church doesn't suck as much as I was thinking. It's a smaller group than I am used to, so I'm sure they will be looking for some more volunteering, but I'll be sure to let them know when I don't want to play anymore. Besides, the small group thing isn't too bad. Less names to learn. Sort of a closer group in theory, but I've never been much for closeness.

Speaking of closeness, I think dating has got to be about the most akward thing anyone has ever thought up. It makes one want to vomit, or not vomit. It's not unpleasant, just nerve racking, sometimes painful, and frequently unsettling. There have to be some theories behind it all, but they are about as user friendly as calculus. No sense whining about it anymore though. That should pretty much do it.


No comments: