Saturday, August 28, 2004

Lovefool

I heard a song a while ago driving home, liked it, had no idea who it was. It had a line that said, "I'm losing my favorite game" so I looked it up using that. Turns out The Cardigans are more gifted than I knew. Awesome group. I thought Lovefool was good, but Favorite Game? I'm going to have to look into some more of this stuff.

I was driving home from some church activity. They had some dating game setup. I won me two dates. Great people. Not really sure when the last time I had a date was. Kind of busy with school and all I guess. Something. Not that I'm complaining, I can guarantee things are a whole lot less complicated this way. I mean, now I have to figure out when and how I'm going to date these two. Some guys just get dumped on I guess.

No comments: