Sunday, January 16, 2005

The happiest place on earth

I would have written a bit ago, but I went on vacation, and I was dead. Not the bad, "there ain't no comin' back," kind, just beat. I went to Disneyworld with a few people. Didn't sleep at all on the way up, only slept a little on the way back. Ran around a lot. It was good fun though. Turns out I'm a big fan of Moroccan music. They had a band playing in Epcot. I had to get the CD. I got it signed by everyone too. The belly dancer leaves a kiss print to sign it. It’s good to be back though. Unfortunately I have been assigned to speak in church today. I’m pretty well prepared, but who ever really wants to speak from the pulpit. I guess that’s just something you do though. I’ve got to go get ready here, but maybe when I get back I can regale you with great tales of stage fright.

No comments: