Monday, January 3, 2005

New Year 2005

I had a nice new year, one I needed a bit of recovering from. New year's eve I went climbing with my brother, sister, and sister's fiance who were all in town. I did a 5.10- which in case you don't know, is quite good for me. Then I went to a friends house for dinner, caught some fireworks at midnight, and sat around talking. This other guy who was there knows a shocking amount about mormon doctrine, theology, and history. Good guy to discuss and argue with.

New Years Day, with about five hours of sleep I went sledding with a bunch of other friends. It was wild. we built this huge jump, and a few of us went down the hill standing up on the sleds like some kind of crappy snowboard. Sunday I just mostly hurt. It was good though.

Turns out, there's some wacky news about Jade. She started dating some guy right after the two of us cut it off. Two weeks later now, and she's engaged. No one saw that coming, but I think it's pretty cool, so long as it all goes well. Good luck to the both of them.

No comments: