Friday, May 19, 2006

Utah

I did well on that test. Totally killed it. I took the second one though, and am a bit worried about it. Not too much, but still. I think I only need a 70% to pass it, and I didn't score less than 91% on any of the tests in the EMT class. There were a lot of questions though where it seemed there was plenty of room to argue between answers. I just hope I picked the ones they like best. The thing that really bothers me is that we don't get results back for 3-4 weeks. It seems that a test graded by computer should be graded a bit quicker than that. But, I guess there's really nothing I can do about that.

Other news, I'm going to Utah in a few hours. Always fun. Good people, good food. It's a short trip, I should be back Sunday about noon, but it's going to be good to see some friends there. Maybe do something to keep my mind off of the test results for a while too.

No comments: