Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Blog

I've made the addition of a very nice blog. Okay, it's not very nice yet, but its owner is, and it has potential. MJ has a blog now, much like mine with links to everyone I know. It's just more pink, and doesn't have any DaVinci artwork.

Wedding plans are still going along nicely. I've finalized the engagement picture and announcement, and if I ever get around to getting them off to the printer's, you all will know for sure that we want you here, instead of just having to guess. I'm not really a jerk, I promise. I just am not as punctual as I should be.

I'm making this post from my brother's computer, as I am here watching his dogs, and I have noticed the Home, Insert, End, and Delete keys are not in their correct positions. It's wigging me out a bit. A couple of other keys are malfunctioning as well. I'm not trying to rag on his computer too much, but if anyone has an extra keyboard, and wants to find a good home for it, I know someone who could use it. Just let me know, and I'll make sure he gets it.

That's about it for now. MJ has to get up early for work tomorrow, and I have to get up at a sane hour, although still early, for work tomorrow.

No comments: