Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Belated Update

So, as my brother pointed out, I have not been very good at keeping those in the loop who should really be in the loop. Very sorry, my bad.

I now have a son. He was born on the nineteenth of this month at 11:25 pm, and was 7 pounds, 9.5 ounces, and 21 inches long. I'll put up some pictures as soon as I get them on my computer. I know I saw people with cameras, but I need to track them down. MJ is doing well, recovering from the fun times, and Aidan is learning all sorts of things, like how to eat and poo. Still no stink in the poo, but that's expected shortly. Then I intend to teach him to hold his head up and make cute noises. The only noise he's got down now is crying, but he does that well.

I'm quite proud of the two of them, and would have got this post out much sooner, but I've been hella busy getting furniture moved around, and getting stuff set for school, and adjusting to baby life myself. By the way Berserk, I'll still need some help moving, but it won't be too soon here. I've got to get a little down time, but I'll give you a call after that.

Also, I'm liking being back at school. I like being downtown. It's good to see all the, lets just say unique, people one sees downtown. Yesterday I saw a man with no hair who had his entire head painted white and was wearing metallic stretch pants. That's right, but it was even better than it sounds. It was like the circus just walked past me.

No comments: