Thursday, June 19, 2008

0 - Long Days

It's been a long couple of days. It's sort of hard to believe that we're only two days into MJ's work week, and if it seems long for me staying at home, it must seem longer for her. I've been getting some things done around here though. We finished moving all the necessary items in the day we went to the hospital for MJ to deliver Jack-Jack, he's five months old today, and I am just now making progress getting rooms put together. I'd like to be making more progress, but the little guy keeps waking up and wanting to play and eat. He is getting a bit more independant though. Last week I was still getting annoyed that I was home all day and couldn't get anything done, and now I've got two of our three rooms pretty much finalized, and I'm caught up on everyone's blogs and all my email. I find myself pretty wiped out by the time the day's over though, and the mornings aren't any better.

Running seems to help in the morning though. MJ and I have moved on to week two of this program. Berserk can skip this line since I know he runs much better, but I'm proud of myself for moving on to the new week where we run for 90 seconds with 120 second walks to rest between. This is up from 60 second runs with 90 second walks. I was worried about keeping up since week one was still a bit rough, but we're both doing all right. Anyway, I find I'm feeling pretty good right after a run. I feel it later in the day, and the next day, but that's a fair trade off when you push your limits.
____________________________________________________

There. I don't believe anyone was thrown under any sort of vehicle there, and I believe all material presented here was completely original. I again declare myself winner.

No comments: