Monday, June 16, 2008

3 - Getting delayed

About ten days ago I noticed that it had been about a month since I last posted. That's sad even by my standards. Now I'm not only getting comments on it on my blog, but on other blogs as well. I've got to sit down and work on this more.

MJ and I have decided to join Carebear and Frik in their Couch to 5k training. So far we've only got week one finished, and to be honest I think we're both in sad enough shape that we need to give it another go. So, if we can get week one down well enough on week two we'll be on track again. If anyone else is interested MJ and I would both recommend getting the mp3s from www.c25k.com to let you know when to run, and when to walk.

Also, it seems that Jack-Jack is getting into a bit more of a pattern, and is getting a little easier to deal with. It could just be that since school has ended I've spent a lot more time with him, so I'm the one being trained, but I think he's doing better as well. We found a used crib online, and have his room almost all set up at this point. He slept there for most of last night, and today MJ and I have been going through all the baby clothes we have. It seems that we'll be doing pretty well on baby clothes until just after his first birthday. Also, it seems feasable that we'll finally have this mess pretty well under control before MJ's weekend is up. I find that aside from her days off, it's still really difficult to get anything done around here with the baby.

2 more to go.

No comments: