Thursday, August 7, 2008

School's in

School's starting again this Monday. Due to the DNC we've got two weeks on before fall break. Everything's shutting down for a week, and then we're back. Politics. That aside, I'm looking forward to a few things. I'm in Physics and Chemistry again, but in this chem class we have a lab. A four hour lab. I hope I get to use fire.

There are a couple of things I'm not looking forward to though. Before much longer I won't be having all this time to spend with my son. It's been good staying home with him over the summer, especially since he's so little. Next summer we'll probably be sending him off with his grandma while I work, so the next few days is the last I'll have of this. Less importantly, I won't have the time to get so much done as far as cleaning up this mess and packing things away goes. I've got almost all of that done by now, but things are going to be busier.

I may have a bit more to write about too. Nothing like getting out and seeing all the silver men and everything. We'll see if I can do better than once a month again.

No comments: