Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Freakshow

In case anyone is concerned with the well-being of the silver man, I have an update. I mentioned a tall thin man, dressed in a silver bodysuit, with a white painted face (black around the eyes), and huge black boots in my philosophy class. For the first time in a while, someone knew exactly who I was talking about. This guy has seen him downtown, and it seems silver man has a silver girlfriend. I suspect now, more than ever, that they are from the future. Perhaps T-Bone (one of the bike messengers around here) finally got his KIBX (his time machine) working, and these two are the result. That would explain why silver man was hanging out at the physics department. Of course, they might be stranded, and just trying to help T-Bone get the KIBX up and running. I'll let you all know as I find out more.

Side note, the short chubby guy who stands on the corner singing and doing what looks like a blend of sign language and choreography (although I know neither language and am an unfit judge) is doing well. He's currently performing a particularly untouching rendition of Michael Jackson's Heal the World.

2 comments:

MJ said...

next time you see silver man, you'd better take his picture! it'd be even better if he was with his girlfriend!!!

Chaelomen said...

Sadly, I didn't see him. Someone else did, and told me about it. I should take his picture if I see him again though. I'm just not sure if I should ask him, or sneak up like a ninja.