Friday, December 3, 2004

Screwit

The word of the day is SCREWIT.

The bonsai is most certainly dead. Screwit.

I was tired of the look of my blog. Too much default, not enough style, so I stole some style from a great blog I read. Freakin' thieves.

The artwork is entirely mine. I scanned a black ink drawing I made, and photoshopped some color into it.

The color scheme is also mine. Created from a Juggling toy I have. If any of you aren't familiar with devil sticks, get acquainted.

So all I really stole was the complicated code that makes it all laid out nicely. That's the new look. It's not quite done, but at least it's a look.

Anyway, it looks like I skipped November. I guess it wasn't as exciting as I had hoped. I went to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving, saw a small pile of cousins I was unfamiliar with. I knew their names and all, it's just been about 12 or 13 years since I lived in Utah with the lot of them.

That was the entirety of November. Half a paragraph. Not the way to blog. One of these days I swear I'll get better.

No comments: