Saturday, December 4, 2004

X-mas

So, I'm watching the news here, and apparently you are not allowed to have a Christmas float in a holiday parade going on downtown here. What the crap man. They do have a gay/lesbian float, but Christmas is too controversial in a holiday parade. I think if they denied a Chanukah float, there would be talk of antisemitism.

The world is just freakin' wrong. I'd be pissed if they refused any major holiday in a HOLIDAY parade.

The separation of church and state is not currently in existence. It's just that the church they support isn't the Catholic or Anglican one now, it's The Holy Church of Athiesm. And Athiesm is a religion. Complete with proselytizing.

Saying students can't pray in school is as wrong as saying they have to. Not that I pray much in school. I'm not that guy. Still.

No comments: