Saturday, December 4, 2004

Too Lame

Two posts in one day, this didn't really belong with the other post. I mentioned on the August 28th entry that I won two dates in a church activity. One of these was taken care of within like, a couple of weeks. The other one I still have done nothing with.

I am such a wuss.

I was given a card to rent a movie at a local grocery store, and a bag of microwave popcorn, and I was supposed to then ask her on a date. Here's where bein a wuss comes in. I still have done nothing about that. The first one was taken care of quickly only because she set the time and date. The second one though, no such luck. She even mentioned it once, and all I did was some lame bashful mumble, like, "yeah, I meant to do that, I still have the stuff for it." How lame am I?

It's not like I dislike her or anything, she is quite possibly the most awesome person I have ever met. She likes to run, and hike, and camp. She's even built and slept in a snowcave. I always wanted to build and live in a snowcave. I mean sleep in a snowcave. Just for like one night.

She's been bungee jumping.

Also, she laughs a lot. And hums with songs she's never heard before. Freakin' awesome.

I realize that I'm pretty bad here, but in my defense, I do talk to her, and I took her rock climbing today. That's almost like a date.

One of these days I've got to freakin' grow up and stop being afraid of girls.

No comments: