Monday, December 20, 2004

Talent

There was a talent show a couple days ago, combined with a Christmas dinner at church. They were short on people, so I performed. I play guitar a bit. The show was not bad, and I wasn't the low point or anything, so that was cool. There was a lot of pretty good stuff. A couple other people with guitars, a few singers. Usual stuff I guess. Then today, we had a Christmas program, being the Sunday before Christmas and all. It went fairly well, could have used a little more polish though. Not the best one I've ever been in, but it was the first time our choir ever performed.

Just to update on Jade, we talked, and she asked me what I wanted. It told her. We're doing the friends thing now. I think it will fade. Like I said, nothing in common. She was talking to some other guy, at a movie a whole crapload of us were at. He has a girlfriend, but he seems to like her alright. Unless I'm just nuts or something.

No comments: